Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why Sit On The Sidelines In The Greatest Game On The Planet? “The Game Of LIFE”


Why Sit On The Sidelines In The Greatest Game On The Planet? “The Game Of LIFE”

by  | on August 14, 2012

Why Sit On The Sidelines In The Greatest Game On The Planet? “The Game Of LIFE”

Photobucket
“Important Video Below”
Why is it that some people play the game of life full out and so many just play it safe?
Kids seem to play full out instinctively. Weather it’s skateboarding, horseback riding, singing in front of a crowd, cliff diving or any number of other things that they attempt without hesitation, fear or regret.
Photobucket
Hell, my buddies and me use to build really shitty rafts and take them down the giant sewer pipes all the way to the Mississippi. “Stupid… Yes” But alot of fun.
Now I don’t recommend kids do crazy things like this. In fact I would have freaked out if I knew my kid did half the stuff I did.
Why is it that kids do crazy stuff all the time that obviously could end in disaster?
The answer my friend is very simple. The lack of fear, pure and simple, kids only focus on the outcome as they wish it to turn out. They don’t think of all the things that could go wrong.
Photobucket
So why is it most adults play it safe all the way to the grave? Most won’t pursue what they would love to achieve. Most won’t go after their dreams. In fact most won’t even take what is considered calculated risk knowing the outcome could be what they’ve only up to now… Dreamed about.
The answer my friend is Fear… Not the lack of fearFEAR! They focus on what They Imagine could go wrong, instead of Breaking Through The Fear to seek the great rewards of their risk. It will stop them in their tracks every time.
Photobucket
Below is a video by my friend Tony Robbins and he explains it better then anyone I know. Tony taught me how to overcome my fears by having me do a 40 foot fire walk. Yes… I walked across 40 ft. of hot burning coals. Now that was scary!
Photobucket
This video will help you to overcome fear and more so help you understand what holds you back from achieving all that you desire that frankly, Is Already Yours. You just need to go get it!
Below is a real life experience of someone who has overcome fear at a very high level. Christina would not let fear stop her from pursuing  her dream.

VICTORY! She lies in bed, CURLED in pain from spinal disease – and TYPED her way to $33,000 her first 90 days…

I’m awestruck by her story.  

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”

: FDR’s First Inaugural Address

What’s your excuse?
Cristina Munoz had EVERY REASON in the world to fear her future…
…Focus on the outcome you want, Not what You Imagine would go wrong:
She faced her fear and came out triumphant.
Period.
Regardless of pain.
Regardless of spinal disease.
Regardless of the fact that she CAN’T SIT for more than 15 minutes…
…here she STANDS:

Triumphant!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dedicated To Your Success:
George Walters
“Serial Entrepreneur”
PS. Click ==> here for another great post that will change your life… “If Applied”

 How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I’m committed to? “Anthony Robbins”

No comments:

Post a Comment